Yes, indeed, I'm still here. Nor did I forget my blog. Not in the least. I just became lazy for a month or so. But listen. This is the part where I inform the reader that I, Marthade, am not only encouraged, but even obligated to journal for my health's sake. Turns out my wrist injury has a lot to do with, well, not my wrist (in addition to quite a bit to do with my wrists). But enough of that, I'm going to hurry this up so that I can go outside in this loverly weather and read my (assigned) book. Hey, a book's a book, however it's read. I'd get to The Kite Runner eventually. Actually, I'm pretty pumped for this one.
Meanwhile, life is swell. I suppose I should get into the more "sentimental" side of journaling. Relaying current events and philosophical musings can only get one so far in lowering stress. Ok, fine, how about this? I spent the weekend at home (a usual activity for me), and hung out with my sisters. Just two of the three. Rachel wasn't home. I miss Rachel quite dearly, you know. If there is anyone who can stir the pot around Ade Manor, she can. And... let's see. I also feel the stress of longing, for whatever reason. It could be the weather. You know how the coming of spring incites a whole load of memories and aspirations. It can be quite epic at times. It's like watching Prince Caspian all over again. I'll say it outright: Prince Caspian is an uber epic movie, and one has to be in a proper non-epical disposition to watch it without overloading on the epic-ness. Too much epic stuff is just painfully bad. After watching the movie (that one, as well as The Return of the King) I just about had a heart attack, from both the desire to go save the world and gallop all over kingdom come, as well as the disheartening realization that real life is boring and being stuck inside is stupid. Am I right?
Oh, well, the agitation of being stuck inside right now is almost too much to bear at the moment. That does it! I'm going outside and reading my Kite Runner until it gets dark. Have a marvelous day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment